Thursday, January 10, 2019

Russian special service chief says Russian specialist fails 6 terrorist attacks in 2018

Russian special service prevented six terrorist attacks in the first three months of 2018, said Alexander Wattanov, Director of the Russian National Counter-Terrorist Committee, FSB director.
"Three terrorist crimes were committed in Russia in the first quarter of 2018 - Six terrorist attacks were stopped in the Republic of Dagestan, in the Khorasan region and in Sakhalin area. In the process of preparation, 12 underground terrorism were stopped. Cell activities were shortened, "said the president of the Federal Security Service Director and the National Counter-Terrorist Committee.
At least three failed attacks - Instastia, Bishkek and Saratov area were planned on March 18, in a presidential election.
In February, Russian security agents arrested two members of the Islamic State Terrorist group (IS, former ISI), who intends to attack a polling station in Inshorea. In March, he detained two members of a radical group and seized explosives in which terrorists wanted to plant a plant at the Virginia polling station. In March, many members of the SS who were planning to attack local shopping mall were killed in the Saratu area.
The FSB director emphasized that international terrorists have not stopped efforts to move their activities to the Russian territory.
Last week, Putinov addressed the International Security Conference saying that last year Russian special services had stopped 25 terrorist attacks, and were unable to stop the four. He also told that terrorists used Internet messengers during the secret attacks when they prepared all these attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment